Currently I am preparing to defend my M.Sc. thesis in Software Engineering at Computer Science Department, University of Saskatchewan, Canada under the supervision of Dr. Banani Roy. I am looking for software engineering job opportunities as a Full stack or Backend developer.
EducationUniversity of Saskatchewan Apr 2021 (expected)
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (Software Engineering)
Khulna University 2018
- B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering
Software Engineer (part-time) Jan 2020 - PresentSaskatchewan Education Leadership Unit
Placement Application link
- Upgraded web server from nginx to apache and modified codebase accordingly.
- Converted NoSQL based documents to MySQL based tables and migrated previous data to new MySQL based database.
- Structured development workflow by setting up independent development and production server.
- Fixed all deprecated functions in admin part due to change of database from NoSQL to MySQL based.
- Implemented secured forget password functionality
- Technologies : Python, Flask, mongoDB, Apache, mariaDB, Linux, Git
Core CS Team Member (GWF) Jan 2019 - PresentUniversity of Saskatchewan
Nutrient Application link
- Developed REST API for Nutrient Application to retrieve and store data in university owned database.
- Technologies : Python, Flask, Postgres
- Implemented GEO map for the website of Nutrient app which shows Nitrate, Phosphate concentration at different Geo-location using the data from the REST API before-mentioned. link
- Technologies : HTML, CSS, Jquery, leafletjs
Software Engineer Intern Feb 2017Trustaira Bangladesh Limited
- Implemented a prototype in order to analyze sentiment in Bangla language text written using English characters. link
- Technologies : Python, pyAvroPhonetic, TextBlob, vaderSentiment
- healthTrend (2020). Developed a web application which analyzes tweets according to trending health topics and peoples sentiment toward the topic and provides summary. (Python, Flask, Twitter API, gensim, spaCy, NLP)
- Online Admission Test Registration System (2017). Developed a web based application for admission test registration to get admission at Khulna University. (PHP , MySQL, JQuery, Bootstrap)
- Language: Python, Node.js, Java
- Frameworks: Flask, Express, Laravel, Bootstrap
- Others: Linux, MySQL, MongoDB
- VP Social at Computer Science Graduate Council, Department of Computer Science, University of Saskatchewan
- Reviewer: MSR 2021 Data Challenge Track
- Sub reviewer: ICSE 2020 (tool track), SANER 2020, IWSC 2020, ASE 2019, CASCON 2019, ICPC 2019 (replication track)